Where There’s Smoke There’s Flavor
The Smoking Gun® Pro produces cold smoke, which allows it to be used for any kind of food or liquid. As a flexible hand-held device, it is easy to use for infusion or finishing with a variety of smoky flavors and aromas. Your selection of combustibles including various wood chips, teas, herbs, spices, hay, and even dried flowers is limited only by your imagination. The all-new Smoking Gun Pro features a large robust housing designed specifically to withstand commercial use.
Mesh Filter X 4
AA Batteries X 4
Wood Chip Sample X 2
Excellent for finishing products that are cooked Sous Vide or other methods where food is not normally directly exposed to fire or smoke.
- One-piece, removable anodized aluminum smoking chamber
- Heavy-duty metal blower fan-will not melt when heated
- Efficient, low noise motor
"I used the Smoking Gun for a dinner that was held outside where I cooked live for 24 guests. I decided to do a dish with Kona Kampachi smoked under glass. The night was a great success because of the Smoking Gun and the amazing presentation it allowed me to do."
- Don Schoenburg, The Lido Deck Restaurant
- Includes four AA batteries and two ½ ounce sample jars of Applewood and Hickory smoking wood chips
- Shipping Dimensions: 10 X 11.5 X 3.5 in / 254 X 292.1 X 89 mm
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lb / 1.13 kg
Introducing the Breville | PolyScience Smoking Gun Pro
Unboxing Smoking Gun Pro
Project Smoke: Smoked Gazpacho
Smoking A Roasted Chicken
Smoked Spinach Salad
Applewood Smoked Bloody Mary Mix