Where There’s Smoke There’s Flavor
The Smoking Gun® Pro produces cold smoke, which allows it to be used for any kind of food or liquid. As a flexible hand-held device, it is easy to use for infusion or finishing with a variety of smoky flavors and aromas. Your selection of combustibles including various wood chips, teas, herbs, spices, hay, and even dried flowers is limited only by your imagination. The all-new Smoking Gun Pro features a large robust housing designed specifically to withstand commercial use.
Mesh Filter X 4
AA Batteries X 4
Wood Chip Sample X 2
“We use Breville|PolyScience Smoking Gun Pro at Alinea, Next Restaurant and The Aviary. It is a fantastic tool and the improvements - enlarged base and variable fan speed - demonstrate how Breville and PolyScience continue to innovate and improve their technology.”
Excellent for finishing products that are cooked Sous Vide or other methods where food is not normally directly exposed to fire or smoke.
- One-piece, removable anodized aluminum smoking chamber
- Heavy-duty metal blower fan-will not melt when heated
- Efficient, low noise motor
"I used the Smoking Gun for a dinner that was held outside where I cooked live for 24 guests. I decided to do a dish with Kona Kampachi smoked under glass. The night was a great success because of the Smoking Gun and the amazing presentation it allowed me to do."
- Don Schoenburg, The Lido Deck Restaurant
- Includes four AA batteries and two ½ ounce sample jars of Applewood and Hickory smoking wood chips
- Shipping Dimensions: 10 X 11.5 X 3.5 in / 254 X 292.1 X 89 mm
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lb / 1.13 kg
Introducing the Breville | PolyScience Smoking Gun Pro
Unboxing Smoking Gun Pro
Project Smoke: Smoked Gazpacho
Smoking A Roasted Chicken
Smoked Spinach Salad
Applewood Smoked Bloody Mary Mix