Take the technique of master chefs home
The Sous Vide Professional CREATIVE Series provides quality results at an affordable price. By cooking in a precise, controlled circulating bath, you receive consistent, enhanced flavor and perfect texture. In addition, side dishes can be held at serving temperatures without the risk of drying out, overcooking or burning.
The CREATIVE Series Immersion Circulator is ideal for home cooks and culinary students wanting to produce professional results. The easy-to-store and light weight immersion circulator clamps onto any pot or tank with round or flat walls that can hold up to 20 liters (5.3 gallons), transforming it into a controlled bath, capable of preparing a meal for up to 12 guests.
- “Guide to Sous Vide Cooking” introduction to Sous Vide cooking, time/temperature references and links to other resources by PolyScience.
For household use only.
- IHA Innovation Award Finalist
- Perfect for occasional or lower volume application
- An excellent, low cost option
- Temperature readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Large, back-lit LCD displays set and actual temperatures
- Easy-to-store and light weight
- Maximum Bath Volume: 20 liters (5.3 gallons)
- Maximum Pump Output: 6 liters (1.6 gallons) per minute
- Maximum Temperature: 210°F (99°C)
- Temperature Stability: ±0.07°C/±0.1°F
- Heater Wattage (120/240V): 1100 Watts
- Menu Language & Prompts: English
- Minimum Immersion Depth: 3.375 in / 8.57 cm
- Over Temperature Protection
- Low Liquid Level Safety
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.125 x 3.875 x 7.375 in / 35.88 x 9.84 x 18.73 cm
- Unit Weight: 5.5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 8 in / 40.6 x 25.4 x 20.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 lbs / 2.9 kg
- Shipping Method: Standard Ground
Introduction to Sous Vide Creative Series
Sous Vide Comparison
Benefits Of Sous Vide Cooking