Ideal for larger scale restaurant and other foodservice kitchens
The MVS 45XII Chamber Vacuum Sealer features a large chamber, two removable seal bars and a digital, programmable interface with 9 storable programs.
This device exhibits excellent performance under heavy use and is easily programmable for specific vacuum levels, which is essential when working with compression as a cooking technique or protecting fish or other delicate foods.
The seamless stainless steel vacuum chamber is easily cleaned and features a transparent lid. The MVS 45XII includes two removable seal bars, a bag trimmer, digital controls, an electronic pressure sensor and a stop cycle switch.
Note: This machine requires a dedicated 120V/20A outlet. There might be a lead time of 2 to 3 week for shipment.
In addition to the benefit of vacuum sealing, chamber vacuum sealers prevent oxidation and loss of color, taste, flavor and nutritive value. Pickle, infuse and compress ingredients in seconds. Marinate meats and seafood, before cooking sous vide, in a fraction of the time. Compressed watermelon takes on the look and density of sushi grade tuna. Cucumbers brine in seconds, preserving their crispness and vibrant green color. Infuse pineapple with dark rum for an extra punch in your summer cocktail.
- Chamber Dimensions (WxLxH): 18.5 x 18 x 8.75 in / 47 x 45.7 x 22.2 cm
- Seal Bars: 2
- Seal Bar Length: 17.75 in / 45.1 cm
- Infusion Cycle: No
- HACCP Label Printer: No
- Liquid Tray: Optional (sold as accessory)
- Pump Specs: Busch Rotary Oil 24m3/h
- Power (V/A): 120V / 17A
- Footprint (Lid Closed): 21.25 x 24.5 x 18.5 in / 54 x 62.2 x 47 cm
- Machine Weight: 177 lbs / 80.3 kg
- Shipping Weight: 206.5 lbs / 94 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 31 x 25 x 27 in / 78.7 x 63.5 x 68.6 cm
- Shipping Method: Freight