Create New Culinary Sensations with Smoke
The Smoking Gun makes your kitchen and bar creations appealing and unique. There are virtually no other methods that allow you to make such big flavor and aroma differences so easily.
The Smoking Gun offers an alternative to traditional smoking methods. Today turning even salads, chocolate, meringue, sauces, butters and fruit into unique new culinary sensations is possible by adding a measured amount of natural, cool smoke. The Smoking Gun makes adding flavors and adjusting their intensities easy.
Your selection of combustibles including various types of wood chips, teas, herbs, spices and even hay and dried flowers is limited only by your imagination. The durable, hand-held Smoking Gun operates on just four AA batteries allowing you to experiment and create signature culinary creations at extremely low cost per serving. Simply fill the Smoking Gun chamber with your choice of combustible, turn it on, light with a match or lighter and apply the smoke where you want it.
- PolyScience Smoking Gun
- Acrylic Stand
- 18 in nozzle extender hose
- Four AA batteries
- Two 1/2 ounce sample jars each of Applewood and Hickory smoking chips
- Instruction Guide
Excellent for finishing products that are cooked Sous Vide or other methods where food is not normally directly exposed to fire or smoke.
- One-piece, removable anodized aluminum smoking chamber
- Heavy-duty metal blower fan-will not melt when heated
- Efficient, low noise motor
"I used the Smoking Gun for a dinner that was held outside where I cooked live for 24 guests. I decided to do a dish with Kona Kampachi smoked under glass. The night was a great success because of the Smoking Gun and the amazing presentation it allowed me to do."
- Don Schoenburg, The Lido Deck Restaurant
- Includes four AA batteries and two ½ ounce sample jars of Applewood and Hickory smoking wood chips
- Shipping Dimensions: 10x 9.25 x 2.25 in / 25.4 x 23.5 x 5.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs / 0.68 kg
The Chew Video
Project Smoke: Smoked Gazpacho
Smoking A Roasted Chicken
Smoked Spinach Salad
Applewood Smoked Bloody Mary Mix